Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pissed

The day Miss yew announced to the whole class she going to call our parents...
I know d day is coming soon..
My mum know my results is horrible..
She din know it was that horrible..
Miss yew called ytd but she wasnt in..
hahahahaha..

oh wells..
It wasnt reli my fault..
I tried to study hard..
I forced myself to study and finish my tutorials and assignments..
I stopped myself from copying hw..
It doesnt help..
I still couldnt get used to JC life..
Even when its ending...
doesnt make sense?
or izzit just that i couldnt get used to e jc i am in now?
Up til now.. I cant believe how much i miss nhss.,.
I miss 4/5! I missed lots of ppl..
At the end of sec 4... I was still hoping i could get out of nh quickly..
How contradictory..

The first yr was still very fun and quite ok..
I dono why..
But suddenly everything changed..
Maybe cos of As.. its getting nearer..
But I din expected it to happen so fast..
It caught me by suprise..
Everyday..
I can think of hundreds of excuses not to go to sch..
In the end..
I still drag my very reluctant body into sch..
hur..
I HATE selfish ppl and hyprocrites the most last time..
I hate ppl who onli think about themselves and can argue their way thru that its onli natural..
It onli make me more disgusted den ever..
I hope they just go and die la..
They make the world so terrible..
One moment they are full of criticisms..
The next they are all smiles when the person come along..
SHOCKING.. the way their facial expressions changed.. within seconds..
I felt like screaming and yelling and tearing off their masks..
BUT..
I promised myself I wun get disappointed when i see such scenes anymore..
They are onli classmates..
I try to act enthu and cheerful and such in class...
And i quietly pray that sch will end soon..

I hope that time has more wings..
I hope that Earth will increase its pace..
oh wadever..
Just make time pass faster..

No comments: