After dinner ytd...
My sister was too lazy to study..
So she came up with one cranky idea to go jogging..
Den she made my mum so excited..
And they insisted on pulling me along..
OH no..
Please.. PC is enough for me..
haha.. No wonder I getting fatter and fatter..
so lazy..
In the end I went with them la..
My mum happily go dig out a pair of sports shoes that was so unmatching with her clothes la!
DIAO..
While we were still strolling to the park..
She was behind complaining she was tired already!
To think a few moments ago she was still at home boasting that she can run faster den me...
I think these kind of ridiculous people in the world are here to enrich our lives la..
I regreted not bringing camera along..
lala.. But it started to rain soon after..
And i think my mum was very happy cos we had to make a turn to go home liao..
Therefore..
Ytd was not productive..
We got ourselves wet.. Not becos of sweat...
we were drench when we got home lo..
HAiz..
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment