Wa..
I think I am gonna become a pig soon..
I just came back from class outing..
We went to pizza to eat until I very full!
Come back still have to eat dinner..
And i forced myself to finish everything!
haha.. Until I flipped the food over..
I was too tired la.. and i was quite distracted by the tv la..
Anyway..
I spilled a glass of coke..
IT was v paiseh la..
den the waitress brought 1 whole stack of tissue over..
ALL in ALL..
I was quite bored today la..
Sch was ok again..
As usual, the whole class was teasing me,.
Now.. They started calling me da sao..
Den durinG Econs lecture i just shouted..
Den i heard my name..
I just turned back and shouted NO..
haha.. so malu..
I later realised Jimnison as telling chye hock he was my pri sch mate..
Miss ling din come today..
But we could not go home earlier cos of the stupid talk that ended at 6..
Keat How took up so much of our time again..
Ra..
Den the speaker din know wad he was saying..
To the extent he wanted him to stop asking qns..
It was quite funny la..
hahahaha..
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment