Hmm..
Today was talentime auditions...
We went in to support kahmun..
She can reli sing very well..
Although there are other power singers ard..
Hope she gets in la..
haha..
It will be so exciting..
Din so somebody can sing until so nice though there were a few horrible singers as well la..
I shallnt mention who la..
Lets not be evil for once..
Anyway, we went e cub after she finished singing la..
I joined the J1s with the game captain ball..
Dono why kahmun refused to play la..
heys..
But i think i was vv terrible..
haha.. As usual..
David rather throw the ball pass me then to just pass it to me..
Den he started laughing happily away..
Ra.. The times i touched the ball were countable la..
After tat we went ahead to plan for the e club camp in july..
heys.. I was laughing madly at zw ideas la..
I think his ideas are plain STUPID...
And he sounds so enthu..
aiya.. He always sound very sensical but everything he says is just rubbish la..
Den his actions so darn gay..
To the extent that nobody wans to listen when hes talking..
Onli me..
Cos i wuld be laughing like crazy..
lala.. I think hes reli MAD...
The whole e clubs thinks so..
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment