Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Its a terrible day

What a terrible way to start my day!
hur..
Early in the morning...
Kanna suan by joanna.. until the point i have totally nth to rebut..
den during maths lect..
I started arguing with Abel..
I wanted to smack him with my books..
haha.. And ailin was like who do u think will win the fight..
BUT i think he certainly deserved it..
I lent chen khian my PnC tutorial..
And Abel insisted I copied it cos he culdt solve all the qns..
hey..
I will admit if I reli copy okay..
I reli don like it when ppl don see the effort I am putting into my work..
Ra..
And zach was like saying nan hua ppl maths very good..
I think i am one exception la..

Den i walked over to Zhiyao to lend his probability tutorial..
heys.. he din complete..
And on mon he was like happily raising up his hands say our group will present..
Den sze hong was kpoing ard..
hahha.. He talks a lot of rubbish la..
I sort of started arguing with him la..
When i realised i culdnt win..
I quickly grabbed his foolscap and ran all the way back to my seat..
neah neah..
RRa..

When i went up to present my ans.. nobody could understand me la.. hur..
Thet were like staring blankly at me..
haha.. I think i am going to destroy their maths..
haha.. I kept hearing joshua say she is going to cry..
duh.. cry for wad..
Miss yew took over and i went back to my seat..
I was feeling a little dejected la..
orightts.. i Am lousy..
den zhiyao told me that we still have 4 grp members to help me..
I was reli reluctant to present the last qn u see..
haha..
Miss yew so bad..
Sai if i present more,...
The class will grow to appreciate her..
As expected.. nobody understand as well..
I was like talking to myself..
so Shuhui helped a bit and miss yew had to explain the whole qn again..

I wanted to piak ailin when she asked me to become teacher next time..

hur.. I ponned eclub today..
and the suay part was I saw zongwei (president) at the gate..
haiz.. He was staring at me but I pretended not to see him..

PW results out tml..
I heard the rest confident of getting a band 1..
For me.. I hope i get at least a band 2 or 3..

I had fun today!
I am no longer disappointed la..

No comments: