SPA was a flop today..
haha..
and I totally embarrassd myself..
And this spa makes me think that Mr chua is nice like weiling..
I think he reli looks liek la bi siao xin..
I dono y but all the water gushed out when i turned on the tap to fill up the beaker....
I was wet all over..
He stared at me, smiled and brought a whole roll of toilet paper to my table..
He took it back shortly after...
He realised that i was staring hard at my apparatus feeling at a loss..
So he came over to check and help me adjust a bit and told me i culd start heating..
However..
I still could not finish my spa in the end..
sobs..
Maths test was just as bad..
I should think I have no problem scoring 1 again..
Rena turns 18 today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Thanks for the treat at fish and co..
heys..
I am reli full..
hope u reli had fun today..
thanks for the ride home too..
Ps u have reli cute parents..
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment