Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh wells..
I nv failed to embarass myself in class..
haiz.. I reli feel like digging a hole to hide when the whole class turned and look at me!
Its reli not my fault that ppl wan to laugh at me..
Its physics tutorial again!
And weilings fault!
Ra!

OH.. Btw.. I realisedI always make use of google's motto ''DONT BE EVIL''
I have using it since like sec 3??
cant reli rmb..
I onli know i gt bullied in sch everyday la..
And i make ZHU PENG GOU yOU all the time..
dono y..
And they happened to be my good friends..
Look at rena and u will know..
In sec 4.. You reli can see all my stuffs flying out of the window..
Yes.. They are horrible ppl...
When i pretend to be angry.. They just laugh and laugh! They think its a joke!
Wa lau.. When i am angry.. I dono y my anger dont seems to last for more than 10s..
Cant understand y..

With them ard.. You nv know what is going to happen..
So u must be vvvv careful and take precautions all the time..

Look at my some failed precautions below!

Hey.. I reli think i look disastrous la!
hmm..
Maybe i should bring a mask to sch next time..




























Look at this girl on the right!
I am reli quite scared of her..
Although shes not as kong bu as rena..
But she still quite scary la!











I think i make the same kind of friends all the time la..
haha.. All the zek ark ppl..Or izzit just that I am too stupid that y when i am with them they suddenly seem to become zek ark?

I dono and still trying to find out..

No comments: