Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dumb

I seriously don understand..
HOW CAN SUCH A DUMB IDIOT BE MY CLASSMATE?!
I
wonder if u have a mirror a home..
But i suggest U better not keep one..
You will start to think what is that monster in the mirror...
Not even a small mirror..
A short monster onli needs a smaller den usual mirror for a full reflection..
And your sharp voice will crack the mirror..

Pls stop thinking the whole world likes you..
Wake up..
Stop dreaming..
You can stop thinking of how to reject somebody cos nobody wans you..
You don need to miss the bus cos I wun board if u are on it.. DUMB..
I have been so freaking obvious that I hate you..
I don think u even have a brain to think..
I absolutly have no interest in a gay who covers his ears and jumps higher den anybody esle when he sees a crokroach..
Need I spell it out for u? IDIOT...

I think the tv station should round up all the thick skinned people who think they are so good at everything but they are actually nothing..
Those pathetic souls will make a good comedy..
They will think they are so funny without realising that the world is laughing at them..
For being so stupid..
In the end..
eVERBODY GAINS..
Those fools will believe they are funny..
And we can laugh at them for all we care..
isnt that a happy ending for all?






No comments: