I gt back my maths paper today..
Heys,.. At least I scored better den expected..
I got 2.5..
Haiz..
I did something very stupid today..
Me and kahmun took the wrong skirt..
Den hers was super loose..
I wear hers her skirt almost burst..
This serve as a warning to me..
Time to jian fei le la..
Oh ya..
The thing I feared most finally happened..
That thick skinned guy tot i liked him..
haha.. He told my clique he is not ready..
What the hell la..
I dono whether to cry or laugh..
haha.. And I reli can imagine Jiajia and weiling..
Wan to laugh but don dare...
haha..
Cant believe hes so stupid..
Practically the whole class knows that i dislike him lo..
When i told zhiting.. I think shes also quite sian diao la..
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment