I am hooked to TV and mahjong!
Den during the 3 days long weekend..
I reli cant be bothered with anything else..
Love story at Harvard is nice..
Though the first few episodes were super boring.
I survived thru and I am glad I did..
though the story is still as draggy as other Korean soap opera and sometimes I feel like I am watching a tortoise crawling... And practically stopping my eyelids from shutting...
The other parts are still very nice!
Love it..
Ytd got superband..
Ra..
I was so unhappy with the results la..
JADE got kicked out..
There was obviously lousier grps lo..
That kind who cannot sing cannot dance and on look good..
worse.. It was painfully obvious that they were trying to act sei..
but failed and it made them more irritating den ever..
I don even feel like laughing at them la..
haha..
Lastly.. I think I lost over 50 bucks over the weekend..
HAHA.. oh no..
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment