Theres no yoga today..
And lessons also quite slack..
I cant concentrate during physics..
hmm.. I dono y but I think mr sin is too gay..
his actions damn funny la..
And I kept seeing a big big sunflower instead of his face..!
YES.. hes like the dancing sunflower in teletubbies!
And he caught me daydreaming again!
oh no..
I also din bother pay attention in maths lecture today...
And bai hua and chye hock was talking thoughout and making so much noise..
Until ailin and weiling decided to stare at them..
they did stoop for a 5 second but they continued talking after that la!
oh wells..
Suddenly had a wierd feeling that they will make a pair of great couple!
after school today..
we went to watch Just My Luck...
Its a very funny movie though the front parts quite boring la..
Linsay Lohan is very pretty but the lead actor ok onli la..
haha..
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment