Sunday, June 25, 2006

Rena must be very happy to see this entry..
There is not going to be any seahorses in my house!
One pair of seahorses cost a freaking 200 dollars!
So my brother decided to buy other marine creatures...
hmm..
haha... Theres a tiny tiny starfish! Yea!
Theres other wierd fish la but i dono wad..

Just went out to have dinner with my whole family...
Got quite a long period nv see them le...
haha..
My uncle very horrible..
The first two words when he saw me were BAI CHI!
As usual, I give him that very sian diao face..
But he seemed so pleased with himself!
MY GOD...

Ok. Back to the dinner..
Our three tables were separated la cos too many ppl..
I dono y why the stupid person there kept insisting that we won soccer last night therefore we went out to eat.. Ridiculous..
If nv win den don eat la..
Den the whole world starve together..
But anyway.. They ordered a lot of food..
We all ate until we almost exploded... So full can..
But the food wasnt nice..
We were reli very full but we still realised that the pepper crabs were onli shells and nothing else..
Den they were joking that the crabs were imported from Africa..
Being starved until lidat..
And we ate the grandmother of lobster..
It looked like lobster but it wasnt but we din know the exact term..
It wasnt nice either..
Ra..
While I was eating..
My uncle was umchioing and saying if he say something.. I wun be able to fall asleep..
He finally said in the end..
Yes,,.. Hes right..
He says I am fatter!!
OH NO..
That is the last thing i wan to hear la!
Time to do something..

No comments: