

Ailin bought this cute eeyore sweet from malaysia for me 2 weeks ago..
Its so cute until I she bu de eat..
eh..
Apparently.. THE ANTS LOVE IT TOO!
sad.. How do i preserve it?
hahaha.. I tot of a stupid idea to apply nail polish..
will it work? I dono.. haven try..
heehee..
Oh ya..
wondering wad did rena get for me besides the comb..
so exciting..
I love receiving presents..
It makes me happy that somebody bothers to get me something when they are away!
It works the other way round..
Giving presents and making somebody's day make me happy..
Giving present is an art by itself..
You have to choose the correct present for the correct person at the correct time..
It gives me a sense of satisfaction to know that somebody likes the present I picked..
I reli dont mind somebody opening my present in front of me..
In fact, I would like them to do that..
This way.. I would get a first hand account of their reaction when they saw the present..
But somebody considers this action rude..
hmmm..
It all depends..
I admit..
I am too bored..
Sorry for enduring with my rubbish!
No comments:
Post a Comment