I got the photos!
So I shall blog more bout the camp as it turned out to be quite fun!
I was so glad it was not planned by thick lips..
Not it would br so bad...
Day 1..
J2s reported at 745..
But I was late.. OOps... for a while onli..
Den i joined them in tying water bags..
den the bin was oredi filled with water bags den it was reli hard to make the watrer go in lars..
I started complaining and they staring laughing at me.. they said it was sec sch phy that we need to pull it down lower so that there will be more pressure..
But I continued complaining away..
They got tired of me and filled up one small pail for me to squat and tie by myself!
And i look so pathetic and isolated from them! Like a begger playing with water la!
I have a photo of the big pail! look!

HoHoHO.. Den David called me say it was time to prepare for my game! haha.. How delighted i was to receove that call lo.. Den I quickly escaped..
Raffia Mania!
We tot long and hard for the rules..
In the end, I dont think it turned out as fun as we had expected lars..There were quite a lot of loopholes!

Jun Hao testing the game!

Recording the points!

The other stations games....
20 Metre water transfer..
I went dere to kaypo when im free..
And threw a lot of water bags..
hahahahaha/..

Catching bananas!
Heard that the game was gross..
bUt i found that it was interesting cos I nv play..
lols..


Turning over a new leaf!

And the final telematch!

Dono why..
I realised I cant upload anymore pictures!
alrights..
night game was fun too..
Or at least I had fun digging out places to hide the light sticks and ice cream sticks!
hahahahahah..
Day 2 is more boring la...
We went to flea market to sell some stuffs..
But we were selling tidbits and the place was so wulu la! That was not the wprst! 7-11 was less than 5 metres away la! So of course nobody wanted to buy..
Drn when somebody walked near.. We would forced the widest smile out and try to talk a lot of rubbish la.. hah.. But i was onli slacking away!
OOPS.. I did it again.. ahah.. too lazy..
But I did help when they tried door-to-door sales ok!
I helped to carry the money! and we walked the whole block of flats!
so tired.. den after that.. I refused to do anymore work! haha..
And our bus was late.. call them they say reaching soon...
so we waited and waited..
called again and said he was turning!
wow! wonder if he was turning at the borders of mother Earth!
15min later he in still out of our sight!
Liar!
Night was more fun!
we had buffet and BBQ..
Den we went to the field to kick a ball!
Day 3 was onli packing up and some briefing la!
and we took a lot of photos!
but blogger ate them!
Good la.. cos I look super horrible in them.. haha..
Acoording to David.. My pimples could be seen from 3 m away!
haha..

Our last meal for the camp!
Yum Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment