heya..
Went to rena's house with the intention to study..
Cos i always fall asleep at home..
In THE END...
I din sleep la..
But i din study also..
I was exploring her house ,
looking at her china photos,
Getting myself fascinated with her toys,
And happily digging out treasures for myself!
haha..
Though I din study..
I enjoyed myself!
Thanks Thanks Rena..
These are the gold I dug out..
All different shapes and sizez one hor..
1) China goodies (keropok, cuttlefish, green tea, soem wierd but nice crackers, seaweed...)
2) Gifts for me!
*one star key chain! very nice!
*feng du bi yin keychain
*A mini comb (very cute but not useful at all)
*a lavender necklace! love it!
Lastly..
*A la bi xiao xin figurine.. (I asked for it!)
3)A thick stack of postcards
4)A econs essay book
hmm.. thats all.. but actually wanted to bring her brother's notes home but i forgot..
But I still carried my ''loot'' back with a little difficuty..
I looked liek a auntie with so many bags cos i helped to pass sz her things also!
Oh ya..
We decided to bet on soccer for the sake of fun..
haha..
I asked to bet on the one that will make us win more money..
I din expect to win la..
But she was so excited and so ure we will win la!
IN THE END!!!!!!!................
TADA!
we almost lost..
But someone kicked in a goal at the last few minutes!
so WE ACTUALLY WON!
The winnings was 3.3 times of wad we bet ok..
haha..
TOT of the day...
At the market ytd..
there was this talkakive and friendly auntie who came to sit at same table as us..
hmm..
She couldnt stop talking..
and shes so cute..
she keep apologising for talking to much but continued talking..
I just keep nodding and smiling as I couldnt reli catch was she was trying to say..
And the topic wasnt reli related to us..
But I reli don mind her..
hmm..
I think shes lonely..
Her children are busy working they left her alone at home..
Ppl say sporeans are cold..
Is it because we are moving at too fast a pace we forgot to turn back to look at the ppl ard us?
We worked so hard to enjoy comfortable lives in the end we forgot how to communicate..
When we smiled at a strangers, ppl will think we are crazy..
But Hey..
its onli a small action to make somebody's day/..
ISnt it an insult that u are facing a sea of ppl yet that is no one u can pour ur woes out to?
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment