Wednesday, June 28, 2006

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I am WLOS and very blur..
2)I make people ard me funny when they laugh at me
3)I am half blind.. I always knock into big big things right in front of me..
4)I am petty but i always forget to be angry.
5)I have no sense of direction. I still cant my way in sch now!
6)I cry easily but I don like to let ppl see that I am crying..
7)I used to think that I am smart

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1) 'A's
2)being sick
3)Being lonely
4)Insects that bite
5)Misunderstandings
6)making decisions
7)losing hair

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT
1) gEI wO nI dE aI
2)San Guo Lian
3)Shu Dao Wu Da Yin Wo
4)Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni
5)Wu Fa Kai Kou
6) Ai Qing Shu
7) Beautiful Love

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS...
er..
I dont think I know that many bloggers..
haha..
Not more than 7 ppl check my blog regularly anyway..


No comments: