Its finally the end of all common tests!
Yeah..
And i screwed it all up!
But I think I should be immune to it by now...
The same situation has been repeating since sec sch!
so nvm.. lets talk about other interesting stuffs!
Its end of common tests so time to enjoy..
So me ailin and kahmun decided to watch King and the clown and we pulled jiajia along..
hmm..
Den all the wierd things happen..
Ailin checked the straits time for movie listings and the only place with the movie was Lido..
Eh.. Every town cinema have..
Den U all know that I all along have a poor sense of direction but i least know wad train to take and stop at where.. and which place is at where.. But yesterday... I forgot all! Abd i still dare to happily argue with them!
Den kahmun say i study too much squeeze out all the entertainment lists! lol..
lol.. so confident somemore.. Now when i think of it, i feel so paiseh can.. aIYO!
heys.. We were v exited about the show as its the most watched movie ever in South Korea!
And it turns out to be a typical Korean film.. Yes yes.. Its draggy.. The movie is 2.5h! Den theres scenes that are unredundant.. Althopugh there are some parts that make me wan to doze off.. But its still a nice show!
The male lead actor is reli reli v pretty.. I am so jealous of him la.. haha..
When i was telling lingxiang this on msn.. He said I am wierd..
wads wrong with finding a guy pretty?
He reli is! somemore, his real person quite shuai also... heehee..
Hes so famous now..
And life interviewed him...
He said he dono why he become so famous but maybe women felt a sense of idenification with the character he played. He read articles about how males attracted girls more with a kind of uni-sexuality than just the macho part of their gender..
er...
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment