Friday, March 31, 2006

while waiting for rena to blog finish, I decided to blog myself..
So sian..
Mediacorp also make shows with horrible endings...
dono y..
Today..
Boring lessons as usual..
Pc was ok..
We were to act as stones to let the ppl jump over us..
So when I was about to jump over weiling..
I decided to smack her butt..!
haha.. Thats her bao ying for always bullying me..
I think she got a terrible shock and dono who was that la..
heehee..
But the teacher saw..
she was smiling happily..
And i was laughing until I cannot jump..
hur..
So i wanted to kick Kahmuns butt..
But i tot that was too evil..
so i din..
Ailin made a very tall stone..
So i walked over her..
scared wait I jump on her her bones crack..

I tried to hide from Mr sin today by sitting at the back of the classroom..
But he still wan to dig me out!
He goes ''Don think you sit there i cannot see u''
Aiya...
he still gt talked a lot of rubbish but i cant be bothered to rmb la..
At the end of the lessons he suddenly goes jinling sit at the back very relaxed..
so yaya that mr sin din call her.. don care .. U must sit in front next time..
....
I suddenly see three corws flying past!

hha... Has Gp content quiz today..
den the boys were all wondering y our whole clique did so well..
haha.. they were like in front the first three on the right copy de!
hah... I am one of them la..
haha..
Its a secret how we did so well.. shhh..

So after GP..
We wanted to take a train down causeway to study..
But we took a long time at JE pasar malam..
haha..
den we ate steamboat.,.
It was nice!
den they started doing their work..
but the smell of food made me so distracted..
so we wanted to walk to library..
den we went in to take np first..
its a new shop that opens today
cabt believe ailin and kahmun were so vain..
when ailin said she wanted go toilet to comb her hair..
i wanted to open my mouth to criticise her..
but before i culd do that..
KAhmun replied excitedly that she wanted to go also!
dotz..
so me and jia jai went to change money first..
And we waited sooo dam long for them la..
we tried to put in the coins slowly..
put 1.. put 2..
But they still are not back..
when they finally stroll their way back
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still see no diffierence in their hair la..
waste time onli..
haha..
soo..
we took super long to decorate..
and it turns out to be nice..
after that, it was quite late and we were too lazy to study already..
so we went home!
i nv touched my books at all..

No comments: