Saturday, March 04, 2006

I just finished reading outsiders II a few days ago.. Its reli a very nice book.. Very long nv get so addicted to a book le.. Maybe cos i cant even be bothered to hold one..

I learned quite a lot of things from dere..
A lot of things once gone are lost forever.. We cant get them back no matter how hard we try.. Innocence is one of them..
To protect ourselves from the cruel world, we got rid of our innocence and forced ourselves to become stronger.. We forbid ourselves from crying too easily...
To save ourselves from all the hurt, we grew poisonous spikes all over ourselves..
In the process, we are feeling more hurt den ever..

When we finally realised that we are wrong.. It is too late..
We cannot find back the precious innocence anymore..
Much as we wan to.. We cant simply just trust anyone anymore...
Some things I would rather not know.. I seem to know them all now..
Nvm.. I shall pretend i dono them at all..
Maybe we would all be happier if we dono when the troubles are coming..

Between black and white, there is always a grey area..
We cannot reli trust wad we see but we must also use our heart to feel..
We always choose to believe the bad ppl wearing a kind mask... Yet we refuse to believe the kind ppl wearing a bad mask..
Dats life.. So sad, isnt it?

No comments: