I have been super suay lately..
REli..
It all happened after i drew the winning tile for thirteen wonders..
My mum had said that its suay to win thirteen wonders..
I believed her now..
On sat, I was using the com when it suddenly piak and spoil..!
dono y.. suddenly everything seem to be falling apart..
I have not been feeling well lately..
Maybe this is the reason y I have been very moody..
I get upset at the slightest things that i cant even be bothered last time..
I started quarreling with the ppl ard me..
I am so sorry if i have been rude or said anything not right k..
oh.. I realised that this world is full of contradictions..
When you are saying the truth, nobody believe you..
You explain time and again and in return, u get a pair of eyes full of suspicions staring at you.. Although they din reli say it out..
I DON BELIEVE YOU is clearly written on their heads..
You finally cant be bothered anymore and try to think of some stupid excuses to fu yan them.. Or you will just admit to everything they say... Even if u don admit.. They will just assume this is it anyway.. No point wasting saliva la..
To ur suprise, they believed u this time..
This is it..
There are so many stupid fools in this world who believe that they are genius..
In the end.. you onli bothered to think of some logical answer to these idiots questions although they are not the truth..
oh wells..
I dono wad happen to teachers nowadays..
ytd in class, Mr sin called me to ans a qn which i dono how..
Den he super zek ark..
Say what I nv ans his qn still smile at him.. Say wad even if i smile he wun reciprocate..
!!!. I was like ....
Fine..
He was sitting right in front so i shut up throughout his lessons.. Den kahmun was talking about shuhui.. and she said loudly ''talk about me again''.. Den mr sin quickly stared at me and said jinling talk about you.. MAD LA..
Today i nv finish my maths tutorial cos i reli wasnt feeling well ytd.. Den miss yew shouted and screamed at the class and make all those who nv completed hw stayed back! ahhh..
Den during the stay back time.. Dono y the guys so united.. All gang up to shoot me.. so embarrassing la.. Arghs.. I can onli laugh together with them..
I bought home abel book today.. No wonder my bag so heavy.. hai..
Enough of all the suay things...
Something interesting happened during maths lecture today..
A bird flew in.. haha.. Mr liao says he wan eat up the bird if we continus looking..
Den he turned to the bird and shouted for it to stand still..
Today is the first day the 2nd intakes came for cca..
We played games and i cant pick up the ping pong ball with the chopsticks..
Evil Derek, Eric, Ling Xiang and Yi Chun keep laughing la! haha..
Den they tried to teach me but failed..
nvm..
After that..
Yichun David and I brought the big big water dispenser to the toilet to wash today..
They went to the boys toilet and i had to wait outside for them.. I was complaining they took so long to wash den david go and open the door ask me go in.. I was very reluctant la.. But since nobody was inside and I had to help them wash.. I went in la...
It was wierd la... But nvm la.. Once in a lifetime experience..
I was playing with the water when the door opened!
I gt a shock..
But i think Jun hao gt a bigger shock when he saw me..
haha.. luckily it was him and not anybody else la..
not i dono what to do...
hmm.. when we walked back to the room.. I think the auntie ws quite angry..
she wanted to lock the room but all our stuffs inside..
oops..
After tt.. we went down to JJ affinity and gossip a bit more and headed home!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment