Had my SPA ytd.. Think it was quite disastrous la.. haha..The experiment was totally different from the ones we normally do.. I was like crawling on th floor looking for the marble that jumped away.. like a baby looking for a lost toy..And i had a lot of anomalous data points.. Tried to fake the results but failed.. In the end, had to settle for onli 4 sets of data..
Mr seah reminded us that there is onli 8 months left to As.. He said he used to be motivated by fear.. He would have nightmare that he scored straight F and he would work reli hard.. I am scared too.. But I am not motivated..
Look at my results now.. aiyo.. I ought to b very afraid.. But I am sooo lazy.. I rather don think about my results.. This is so bad!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment