LAlalala.. No more stupid chinese lessons today!
Had maths lect today.. Last week, Jerry Chia dismissed us one period earlier as he was sick..
This week.. Mr liao came back.. I think i am beginning to appreciate him as I don even listen to mr chai lecture.. At least Mr liao can attract my attention for the full period and i can understand everything he says.. Last year, I did not pass my lecture test once.. Now.. I already passed 2!
We also had one hr lect today too.. Mr liao was teaching until halfway and i think a lot of the ppl dozed off...
He gave us a 5 min break and started talking to us about his uni days.. He told us the method of studying and was saying we all need at least 7 hrs of sleep a day..
He say we should do a per read and post read of lecture notes so that we would be able to retain the info effortlessly.. True.. If we had listened in lecture.. We wuld not have been doing some fire fighting in the middle of the night reading notes and preparing for tutorials..
Hmm.. maybe i shuld try to follow wad he says and see if it reli helps..
Lesson ended at 1 today..
While waiting for ZT, i went to play badminton with Jiajia, chen Khian, Chye hock. abel and Ailin...
Hhaha.. I am still as lousy as before la..
Dat was not the main point..
We were playing at the pe pouch and the J1s were having their oroentation camp at the synthetic field.. They seems to be having a lot of fun ah..
Suddenly, Mr liao ran over and screamed! The next thing i knew.. hahahahahah.. Abel was going to scream too.. Mr liao threw a water bag at him! And abel was clever enough to use the racket and hit the water bag.. It burst.. And he was all wet from head to toe! muahahhahaha.. mAYBE hes not stupid.. Maybe he just did not have enough time to react la.. Who cares? I know it is just my job to laugh at him.. haha..
okok..
While we were laughing.. Mr liao came back.. WITH MORE WATER BAGS! We ran like mad! He chased like mad! hahaha..
Guess wad? Abel was still the onli wet one in the end!! hhahahaha..
I think hes super suay today la.. He was snapped by Szehing in class today when he asked miss lingling to push the OHT up.. Sze hong said he got time to talk don have time to copy.. hahaha/.. Den the principal catched him for his hair! now.. THIS.. hahahaha//..
Better don laugh too much.. This kind of things is contagious.. I knew it from my experience today! It just happens!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment