Thursday, March 16, 2006

hU SHUO bA dAo!

BOO.. My beautiful wall is not beautiful anymore...
All the postcards apparently dropped off...
Theres so many holes on the wall! hmph..
Does this implies that good sights don last?
Do fairy tales ending ever exists?
Or everything just ends when the clock struck twelve?
Do happily ever after reli exists on this world?
Or will forever take forever to come?
Heehee..
I made things so complicated suddenly..
ALL BECOS OF A WALL???
Hey.. I am too bored..
and I refused to do my work..
Thats y..
So much rubbish popped into my brain just becos of a wall that was originally dull and white..
All i need is some blue tack..
And the wall could be still as beautiful again..
Yes.. Its definitely that simple..
And here I am whining and complaining away..
Miracles dont just pop out of nowhere..
We created the miracles..
and we can maintain them with more than a little effort..
For people struggling with tests and exams..
Its already a miracle that u and I are still holding on..
Its hard yea..
But always remember that STRESSED are just DESSERTS spelt backwards..
Good luck for ur common tests!
Its gonna be over soon..
ps..
I have a good way to destress..
Raise up ur hands..
Try to squeeze ur head behind ur back to be like a turtle..
Next.. Go look into the mirror..
TADA.. have a good laugh at ur silly look..
haha.. somebody taught me that but i cant seem to rmb who..
If I am not wrong.. I think is Nan hua Principle leh..

No comments: