Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Schools such a bore...


I cant be always studying and studying.


So obviously, I HAVE to think of a way to kill the boredom monster.




1) I doodled on my notes.






I thinks the pictures a bit ugly. But the more i look at it, the more I think its CUTEE.

2) Bitching ard with weiling.

3) Relived the old days of Bingo







Its amazing how I don get tired or bingo. I have been playing it since my sec sch days. Maybe because, I seldom lose which is also seldom so i found it interesting la. (I lose in almost all other games i play)




4)We celebrated birthdays.




I did injustice to the whipped cream though.

They all landed on the floor..







...............







Besides school, I found some enjoyment in work...




CHASING PEACOCKS.



muhahah!




And zek ark Rena got me presents from langkawi.!




me: Eh. Rena bought these for us. She said the black one is for you.

Sister: Do you think I will believe you? Your friend wun be that nice to you. The black one must be for you cos you black black one lo.

................


ohhh.

Im a happy girl.

I have reasons to believe april and may will be 2 exciting months=)

No comments: