开心!
In the cab..
uncle:你们要去看谁?
sis: 五月天。
uncle: 啊。不知道leh.
sis: 他们不红啦。
sis: AHHHHHHHHHHH! (no need to explain wad i did)
uncle: 老人家不懂啦。你们花了多少钱?
me: 148
uncle: uncle 要架一天的德士!花100多快进去里面喊?
sis: 哈哈。久久一次啦。
uncle: 不久了。我活了55年从来没有进去过。
uncle: 凤飞飞你们会不会去?
sis: 凤飞飞不是我们看的啦。
uncle: 我不舍得啦。
and we reached=)
and you realised i was too excited i nv really talk.
uncle:玩得开心一点。
me: 谢谢!
Before the concert started..
There were around 10,000 people.
看着148元留下的痕迹,

In the cab..
uncle:你们要去看谁?
sis: 五月天。
uncle: 啊。不知道leh.
sis: 他们不红啦。
sis: AHHHHHHHHHHH! (no need to explain wad i did)
uncle: 老人家不懂啦。你们花了多少钱?
me: 148
uncle: uncle 要架一天的德士!花100多快进去里面喊?
sis: 哈哈。久久一次啦。
uncle: 不久了。我活了55年从来没有进去过。
uncle: 凤飞飞你们会不会去?
sis: 凤飞飞不是我们看的啦。
uncle: 我不舍得啦。
and we reached=)
and you realised i was too excited i nv really talk.
uncle:玩得开心一点。
me: 谢谢!
Before the concert started..
There were around 10,000 people.
HAPPY LAHS..
(I advise you to stop all stupid idea. I DID NOT post this photo here to let you compare our looks.)
去年,赢了两张票。
今年,买了两张票。看着148元留下的痕迹,

我真的把它全都用尽了。
现在,也没什么让我这么期待了。
其实,演唱会进行到一半时,我便后悔了。
电视常说:‘只要这样远远的看着他就够了’
那里够!?!?
要看就要越近越好!
这样才爽.
为什么会去计较$40!!??

要不然,我和阿信几乎是零距离。
所以,电视都是骗人的。
考试完了才继续看。
因为考试完了才有时间去幻想嘛。
啊。算了。

至少,今天早上起床,我是微笑着的。
谢谢五月天。
Sometimes, we give some and we take some.
Last year was better, this year we'r nearer.
I am still happy happy.
Maybe will suffer from withdrawal symdrome soon.
天使无需头顶光环,天使无需只存在在天堂。
天使可以放下翅旁,天使可以就在身旁。
明年见了。
p/s: 阿信真的有唱洋葱! At that moment, I really thought I am going to drown in my own happiness. And I got too excited I forgot i was supposed to call Kahmun and let her hear. Although, it was not perfect, it was a most sincere one. 感动~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment