It seem as though its the season for love.
The other people I love are getting their own love.
Now and den come to me and 撒幸福..
Wa.. I feel so happy for them.
Anyway, the preceding line is crap.
I am sooo jealous how to be happy for them?
讨厌他们拉。.
Now I have to share the love these people have for me with some other people=(
HOW CAN?
MUHAHAHAH.
I am that evil, if u dono me well enough.
But den again, I shall be nice today..
陈信宏先生 will be at genting jumpin tonight.
And next week, HE WILL ONLY BE A FEW OF HUNDREDS METRES AWAY FROM ME LEH!
Can he come and hold my hand?
I hope your intelligence level allows you to know this entry is all crap though.
Not I will just banish you into the same level as this girl.
= Rena = said; Give you benefit of doubt lor.
I will just assumed you are stupid. Like her.!
HAHAhahah.
..
Anyway.
I realised I am not very productive at night.
Can just come msn and talk the whole day.
And the contents can range from North to South.
From Qian Qian qian shou in one window.
jinling Said
VVVV nice
omg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E08HWw9J6pw&eurl=
楊宗緯 Aska Yang Zhong Wei - 洋蔥 Said
the song's name like kid song lor
den is such a sad song
To singing some unknown song in some window to irritate somebody
jinling Said
wo kan jian LOVE in the air~~~~~~~~~
= Rena = I don't have green fingers Said
...
got such song meh
And den I helped somebody see the light
Chay Lup Poon Said: I am enlightened
I went on to bleam over my babies
jinling Saidmy hamster gave birth again!
HAHAH
/lol
*Ah MoU* qi shi she mo tou ke yi you,zhi shi qian zai zhou guai... Said
so fast ar?
OOps, And somebody wanted to scold me.
jinling Said
dono wad ur stupid brain is doing.
my life revolves around more than just 8 colours. Said
scolding someone else in my head
jinling
HAHHA
i hope its not me
HAHAHAHAH
my life revolves around more than just 8 colours.
currently allocating some space for you
jinling
no need
So my conclusion is...
I have different crap with different bodies.
But i told everybody to watch 牵牵牵手.
''该怎么去爱 我没学好 太多的招式 我没记牢
原来牵了手就会知道 爱情不需要套招
牵牵牵 牵手 一直走到 最后 我们开心的梦游
牵牵牵 牵手 永远十指紧扣 我相信 我会 永远在你左右 .''
I like!
jinling
i keep thinking of qian qian qian shou leh!
= Rena = I don't have green fingers
u wan ppl to qian ur shou is it?
next time i qian urs la
AHAHAHAHHA
WALAO.
ben xiao jie de shou ni yi wei ah mao ah gou ke yi luan qian meh?
..
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment