skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 06, 2008
I love this photo.
Can tell that we are genuinely happy=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
追星
梦想是。。一张车票,地点是永远。
Jin Ling
Very blur. Very stupid. Very funny. Extreme sarcastic.
tag
Links
Ben
Esther
Kahmun
Marie
Pearlie
Rena
Shouzhen
SIhui
Stella
Zhiting
My Blog List
阿信最爱★五月天放大假
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(14)
HELLO world, HAPPY-MAY-DAY!当走进所认定的童话世界,一切将变得完美。sis...
jump
Happy 20th =)
Too much studying is not too good for my health.=(...
AHA!I can actually use my fingers to count the da...
因为执著于给她全世界的幸福,所以眼前幸福的道路变得不清不楚。just a random though...
You know.It seem as though its the season for love...
okays..Here goes..I have been wanting to blog this...
Suddenly, i feel my world spinning out of control....
cute=)maybe i will blog tmr... If i feel like it.
I love this photo.Can tell that we are genuinely h...
詞曲﹕阿信 編曲﹕五月天多麼難忘 是你純真的模樣突然的吻 彌漫著茶香多麼嚮往 夢想總是在他方你說等我...
I bet nobody sees my commercial law text the same ...
Schools such a bore...I cant be always studying an...
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(88)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(138)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(18)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment