okays..
Here goes..
I have been wanting to blog this for a while already..
My cousins.
very happy kids..
Being simple is sooo nice.
Here goes..
I have been wanting to blog this for a while already..
My cousins.
very happy kids..
Being simple is sooo nice.


Anyway, do you remember this very funny entry whereby i was guessng wad my cousin drew?
So, I heard he went for painting class and did a ROUND II.
I cant say I am not amazed.

I hope you can tell thats a duck..
Reasonable enough.

Thats a fish.
Me: hahah

At this point, I decided that I had to say something : 真的有去学画画?
( Thats a shark, by the way)
He ignored me and drew this..

me: 中间是什么?
cousin: deh! 毛毛的! 为什么你越来越笨? 
me: HAHAHA
cousin: 我再画一个。
After he drew this, I stared at him blankly.
cousin: tsk! 葡萄啦!不懂meh?
me: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
cousin: 哎呀!画画很累勒!
And off he went to play with his game boy..
But since I found my entertainment already, cant get it go.
me: 喂。Ignored.
me: OEI!
cousin: 做什么啦!!!
Me: WAHAHHAHHAHA!
and den its time for me to go back to my books.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He seems really interested in my book.
So i passed it to him lor.

SCHOOL!
i don like=(
he don like too=(
No comments:
Post a Comment