Too lazy to blog these few days.. Though i din come online, I am still busy with a lot of things.. haha.. The things dos not include homework although I am supposed to la.. OOps! I am back to my slacking mode after onli a month of sch...
Recently, i just finished watching two and half drama serials.. haha.. i think i quite kong bu la..
I just finished watching Full House in 2 days.. But the show is reli super nice.. Rain is super cute inside.. In the song he has a unique way of calling people stupid.. He called her a bird with brain like stones! Though i don reli like him last time, i have to admit that hes reli super cute in the show la.. He has to smile until his mouth suoer big and his eyes almost gone den hes reli very cute cute.. Dono y?.?..
Den i also watched another Korean show Paris lover.. er.. The starting is nice and very funny.. But as time gets on, it started to get very draggy.. Watch until i don wan to watch.. I gave up on the last episode and went to slp while my sis continue to watch.. Lucky me.. According to my sis, the ending is stupid and difficult to understand.. haha!
And the last.. Tian guo de jia yi!
It also very nice.. I like wang xin ling after the show! hah.. i used to dislike her.. But i watched until the most exciting part.. The DVD spoiled! ahhhh.. I wan to faint la.. But i think my mum must be very happy.. Cos i was watching on Sunday nite.. Den mon got sch and i still refused to slp and e DVD lidat! ahhhh..
I think almost all love shows got the same plots.. haha.. Rich guys falling for poor girls and they din reli like each other at first.. Although i know they are about the same.. The funny part is I am still hooked to almost all the shows i watched..
Aiyo.. I reli must stop watching and start doing my work!
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment