Today's PC was finally 'decent'. haha.. I don feel like dying after mt PC today.. We played stupid games with me trying very hard to slap ailin.. haha.. Den ltr I became the beast who wanted to catch ailin the 'beauty'. so lame.. haha..
For econs, we were given a quiz.. And i got 1 mark! haha.. it was supposed to be an easy quiz.. Time for me to wake up la!
There was a break before our content module lessons start so we went up to the cafe today.. there were a lot of ppl so i decided to help out.. I helped weiling made her waffle and she was still complaining away.. lols.. She said she was like eating a pool of chocolate cos i squeezed too much.. Den i made another waffle den weiling heard the girl complaining about her waffle.. haiz.. My fault my fault kz..
Den i went off to see the guy make coffee using the new machine.. haha././ He gave us a cup of coffee to try.. He pour until so full.. I was trembling so much when i held the cup they were all laughing away.. ShuHui had to rush over to help me.. haha./. I tried the coffee before.. It was supposed to be nice! So i got a shock when shuhui give me that disgusted face! haha.. Reli sorry.. I forgot to stir and aadd sugar!
Oh ya.. This is so ridiculous! My school is having this mahjong competition.. cant believe it.. Muahahahahahahahahahah..
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment