Friday, February 10, 2006

I cant seeem to understand why..
I am not dark.. I don go yuan de bu neng na..
But everybody just insists that I am a Indian..
After I left nan Hua, I tot nobody will link me up with indians again..
How wrong I was..!!
To think I was so happy when i saw somebody in my class who is super dark on the first day..
I still cant escape..
So, today during chi lect, we were introduced to little india and the indians culture..
Weiling keep laughing and looking at me!
WADS WRONG?
She says i always shake my head when I talk as the teacher had just described.. Kahmun says I like an indian! hur..
I still vividly rmb our last chi lect.. When the teacher asked for students who are not chi... The evil folks shouted my name and the teacher believed.!. She keep looking and smiling at me.. Goodness..
Anyway.. I fell asleep during the lect.. culdnt be bothered more..
I think I am going back to my old sec sch days... Dono y..
Suddenly everybody starting to laugh at me..
I reli don think I am funny.. Take weds for example..
I sneaked up to the cafe with david, Yi chun and another refugee (He was supposed to sweep JJ affinity) while the rest of my cca doing stock checking..
I am so glad I am attached to cafe.. Not i will be bored to death in JJ affinity.. haha..
I was removing the blue tack stain on the glass wall and the refugee was observing me..
when i finished.. He said there was another stain..
I dono why i believed him.. I MUST BE CRAZY..
I tried to remove and cannot la.. AND he started laughing happily away..
Oh.. It was actually a glue stain..
Den he told the rest and they laughed.. feel like slapping him la!
Next, they were experimenting with the new espesso machine.. They tried to bluff me into puting my face reli near the thing to steam my face! huh! so horrible.. luckily i nv cos i dono how to operate the machine!
Den i was opening a pkt of sugar.. They even wan to laugh at the way i open and stir!
Den we continued to rot in the cafe until it was time to go..
Oh ya.. Den that day i met Sz to collect back vcds she also cant stop laughing..
Can somebody tell me wad is exactly so funny?

No comments: