Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I pon my cca today.. Den there was something like a e-club gathering at the bus stop la.. It seems like I was not the only one who pon.. haha.. I can imagine ZW sitting in the classroom waiting for ppl to come.. muahaha..

Something happened on the bus today.. This indian man accidentally knocked onto this man on the bus.. He onli touched him slightly la but he still apologise profusely.. Normally, it is end of story.. Apparently, this was not the case today..

The man kicked up such a big fuss on the bus.. Hes super unreasonable.. He actually wanted the indian to apologise to his mum.. The reason he gave was his mum was sad he was knocked! MAD la.. His mum said nvm and wanted him to sit down but he screamed and yelled at his mun and asked her to shut up! Look at the way he treated his mum! And he wanted other ppl to apologise to her! He wanted to act filial but look at his behaviour!

In the end, the indian relented and walked over to the mum and apologised but still it was not enough for B.. I think he just want ppl to fight with him la.. The indian cant be bothered with him.. Den the bus driver came.. He threatened to call the police.. The stupid man still think he was right.. He said he was not scared.. Goodness... It was such a light knock that I wun consider it a knock.. Maybe accidentally touched him.. As if he can charge the indian for molest la!

I wanted to scream.. I wanted to shout at him.. I felt so disgusted.. But i don dare even move.. He looked so fierce.. So i just sit down quietly throughout and purposely made a detour to be very very certain that I don go near the crazy man.. hmm.. I think the indian is super suay.. I pity him.. The stupid man could have simply smiled and said its ok when hes knocked!

Is the world coming to a end??


No comments: