Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I AM LATE AGAIN!

Actually I wasnt reli late lo.. I reached the school at 739 and saw the gate close in front of me.. So suay.. To think I run until so fast! Den the councillors made me wait outside the gate until the students were dismissed for lessons.. Dono why they suddenly become so clever.. I think I told too many ppl about my evil plan and they started following me.. Den the sch decided to close the main gate now..

I think i am getting more and more evil.. Ytd me and ailin realised that sze hong is always so attentive during lectures and tutorials and he always sit upstraight.. So i told Ailin if ever one day sze hong talks rubbish or sleeps during lecture I m going to win ToTo.. Den after that Sze Hong suddenly turned and smiled at us! So scary.. haha.. We tot he heard wad we said but he din.. He heard me criticising Abel instead!

Since ToTo prize was 10 million, Ailin and i decided to buy anyway.. So today, we purposely sit near Sze Hong and tried ways and means to make him talk.. We were thinking of ways and means to make him open his golden mouth.. We don dare talk to him.. I keep turning back to look at him and we were laughing away and making so much noise.. and i think he was a little puzzled.. haha.. Wait he think i like him.. When lecture was going to end, Ailin offered him a sweet.. He actually commented that the sweet was cute!! Den i asked him why hes always so serious, he talk a lot of rubbish la.. haha.. VICTORY! I din know it was that easy to make him talk.. haha.. SO.. I am gonna be a millionaire on FRI..
Now, when i see him, I wan to laugh.. haha.. He will give me that blur look and 'HAR?'.. I think he is getting funnier and funnier la!

No comments: