Tuesday, May 16, 2006

bad day..

I am quite suay recently la..
ytd got caught by the principal for not tucking in my shirt..
den he criticise and criticise and don wan let me go..
duh.. so suay can...
I was actually out of the sch le lo..
waiting for bus den ailin say she need the toliet!
den when we walking out and pass the canteen this time..
The principal who is having his lunch caught me! huh..

den today i did something v horrible..
haha.. I hang jiajia and kahmun bags on the tree when they playing squash..
den its super funny la..
a lot of passerbys were staring at the bag..
lala.. to think they din realise lo!

ra..
den during GP.. I was made to be in the same grp as zw! so suay..
den everybody laughing again.. den i refused to talk and discuss and was staring hard into blank space.. den they all laugh again..
so dui lian..
ra..
i was feeling so horrible la..
den sze hong very funny..
cos i refused to write down wad they say..
Den he took my paper and write down for me..
i wasnt looking and when i turned ard..
he wrote the example on my paper liao..
must be feeling guilty for always speading stupid rumors la..

den den after sch..
we went clementi pasar malam,..
hahaha/..

No comments: