I was mjing on friday nite den zt called...
I agreed to sell her my tickets but regretted my decision just rite after i hung up...
haha.. I always lidat..
I know.. and i cant stand myself for being lidat too...
I hate it when im so fickle minded..
oh wells... I tried to find another ticket but of course cant la...

So this is the ticket i sold off.. I was looking at the ticket and very reluctant to pass it to zt's fren.. But nvm.. I saved 10 bucks.. lala.. heys.. look carefully at the no.. Its rena nb dae... Im selling her away.. lala..
I meet rena in the afternoon to walk the pasar malam... did nth much la.. But she intoduced this very nice seaweed! I finished one big pkt myself! To think i was still arguing with her say i don wan take.. haha.. wait til she sees this.. think she will
become so yaya...
No comments:
Post a Comment