Tuesday, November 13, 2007

云的遐想。。

That day, in the library..

i looked out of the window and i told them i could touch the sky and they all laughed..

zhiting took this photo..
pretty?


U all nv dreamed of touching the sky meh?

You never wanted to console the clouds?

As a kid, i always wonder who lived on top of the clouds, who changed the clothes for them (sometimes white, sometimes grey, sometimes yellow), and who made them so sad..

When i thought I was very sad, i still cried one string of tears only. But the clouds are actually crying thousand strings of tears, leaving behind little diamonds on earth leh..

I so love looking at the clouds leh.. When everything in this complicated world has changed, clouds remain white and pure. They take all my worries away and lead me into my own fantasy. I will then float to my own fairyland.

Clouds can take the form of many shapes.. I like to point to the sky and use up all my imaginations.. long clouds sometimes look like dragon, while those rounder one look like rabbit.. Most importantly, those soft and cottony clouds.. I wanted to bring them home and lay them on my bed.. waaa...

However, sometimes when the clouds are grey, I know that the sun will drive them away..



ps: This entry is not funny.

No comments: