Sunday, November 11, 2007

STARDUST.

STARDUST!

I've been wanting to watch stardust since i saw it on the movie listings..


Its starry. Its a fairy tale. Got witch flying ard. And I assumed got prince rescuing a princess and some sort of it lah.. Jiu shi very fantasy that kind. the kind that makes me dreamy..
i dono wad else to ask for already lor.. soooo long don have show that got me so excited le lah

And i was not disappointed.

STARDUST WAS AMAZING!

Totally sweet and romantic with a twitch of humour..=)

I shall not do injustice to the movie with my limited vocab..

i just dono how to describe.!

u all should go and watch it lah..

the narrator's first line caught my attention already..

Narrator: A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really...”Do the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question.

wawa!

its a bonus that the lead are so attractive.. and the lead actor Charlie cox was so cute. He was quite ugly at first but long hair and princey clothes do magic! haahahha..

Star shines.




No comments: