So I took out my gel markers and did this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On my wall.
My mum wasnt too pleased.
neither was I either.
cos by the time i realised my rainbows crooked, i cant do anything about it.
So, i hid it behind the door.!
So yesterday. I was observing it and i found out its actually 越看越好看!
From certain angles, it actually quite pretty la.
just like ppl, if u observe carefully, everyone have their most pretty sides.
it depends on how u look at it.
I reli wanted to see a rainbow when i open my eyes every morning eh.
I bought this.
HAHA.
Pretty=)
And my kor was like : cant draw a rainbow have to buy one ah?
And the bag rena brought back has a rainbow on it!
to rena if ur wondering. i still love stars more den rainbow.
maybe, i shall have a starry entry next time.!
No comments:
Post a Comment