I feel like locking up my blog leh.
eh. nvm.
So. Have I told u i feel like kicking my sis back to Alasaka.?
HAHAHAHHA..
Now, i am thinking.
kick me pls.
If i were my sis and i received a harmless kick from my sweet sis to fly out of the country, I DON MIND LEH.
oh oh.
Back to the topic again, a week after my sis came home, i quitted sentosa and tot that i wuld be staying at home to catch up with my work and tutorial leh.
But none of it happened.
I think i m like piling my work and filing my money leh!
Cos my worling hours were changed to shopping hours.
Week after week, i told my sis i m not buying anything cos i can jollywell leech on the things she buy ma.
But hor, clothes are so evil leh.
They keep trying to grab my attention.
and after that, they just plead with u to buy them lo.
So, here comes the main point of the story.
Its nth funny actually, so u can stop here if u keep having this thinking that i m a clown.
On sun, I was making payments at this shop la.
Den my sis was standing outside.
and the saleswomen said something like '谢谢你,小美女!'
wa..
i was halfway to the moon liao..
floating and floating...
until my sis's horrendous laughters pulled me back to ground.
HAHA!
of course not.!
This wasnt the scenario.
Obviously, i know how i look like right?
So, i actually got a bit 暗爽。
But i felt like rolling my eyes after i rmbed wad happened teh day b4 onli.!
Big bubble came out..
I was waiting for my sis outside the changing room.
And she was taking soooo long.
But nvm, got this fat girl came out from the room beside my sis and the salegirl goes ' WA.. U wear this got shape!' and she repeated twice or thrice?
i cant rmb.
reli eh. u shld reli see the scene!
den the girl was basking liao: reli meh? i think its( dress) a bit big leh.
I feel like closing my eyes.
Big bubble fade away..
So the moral of the story is i m not pretty! HAHA!
i've blogged!
byebye people.
lastly, ive decided.
i m going to be nice.
haha. no more zek ark comments from me.
Nope No more.
I dono.
I tot i meant no harm.
BUT
You never know who may get offended by wad u say.
They don say it on their face.
oh.
Rena.marie.kahmun. ailin and a couple of others excluded of course.
not i will die.
P/S
if u r reading this, can u tag by saying that i m not that mean actually to make me happy?
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment