Wednesday, October 03, 2007

don grow up

Its OCTOBER already!
Did someone give our Earth any battery to make it spin uber fast?
Actually, it aint that bad too.
3.5 years will be over SOON..
Although I don look forward to 3.5 years later too.
Almost EVERYDAY. My sis just come home to complain she don wan to go to work!
And shes making me think..
Jinling the accoutant?
EE..
terrible.
ohoh. i m not working at sentosa already.!
i m officially the onli leech at home now.
and a BIG FAT one..
enough crap..
Its isnt my dream to become a clown too.
我不好笑。
HAHA..

1st Oct 's children day.
wad did i do?
I went to sch/.
ee.
hai/.
the serious part..

I wan to become a kid leh/
i don wan to grow up.
i wan to still believe in prince and princess.
I wan to dream that i will have a fairy godmother someday.

我根本一点不想长大。
不想!
我想依然相信踏在地球上的都是好人,
我想保留仅存的童真,
但残酷的现实硬逼着我成长。
我和以前不同了,
除了快乐,多了忧伤,多了愤怒
我是坏人了。

Something on my shenhuo shui bi.
YES. again.!
I don care.
I saw a article some years back and edited it.


年幼时,我总是幻想着墙的另一端会是个色么样的世界 墙总是限制了我的视线范围,让我无法触摸到那面五彩缤纷的世界。因此,我多了一份急于长大的渴望。

当我渐渐长大,也能够越过这道墙,能随心所欲地看到墙外的世界时,我却感到非常无奈与失望。这时, 我看到的东西更多,能明白的东西自然也增加了。原来这世界没有我想象的完美。这五花八门的社会和我曾幻想的童话还有一大段距离。我花了最短的时间发现这世界一点都不可爱,人们每天活在战场似的,样样都要竞争,让我喘不过气。

我后悔了。

又好想回到那道墙,那道挡着所有世间残酷,所有隐忧的墙,就如幼时,我看不见世间的丑陋,看到的只有一框阔的蓝天。

SO true lo..

现在,我只想,不能忘了,不能忘了,不能忘了自己!

No comments: