skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 29, 2006
My tagboard is a bit cranky so i changed it!
So pls make sure u
TAG
...
TAG people TAG!...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
追星
梦想是。。一张车票,地点是永远。
Jin Ling
Very blur. Very stupid. Very funny. Extreme sarcastic.
tag
Links
Ben
Esther
Kahmun
Marie
Pearlie
Rena
Shouzhen
SIhui
Stella
Zhiting
My Blog List
阿信最爱★五月天放大假
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(88)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(138)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(18)
oh..i got back my GP paper today!failed my essay a...
aiya..I think Mr seah reli has sth against me la.....
My tagboard is a bit cranky so i changed it!So pls...
Jia Jia keep eating and eating..I am bored..Sooooo...
went library to mug with jia jia and zhiting today...
i realised my teachers are getting so zek ark to m...
The banquet
微笑其实一点都不难
My prelims over~!and i have nothing better to do n...
lalal..went to harbour front warehouse with my sis...
Its Friday~!I am soooooo tired...I hate prelims!I ...
I have decided to stay home today case i meet some...
Lifes unpredictable..u nv know wads going to happe...
funny things always happen when i am with zt in th...
met zhiting at JE library to study today~!she was ...
I like blogging in chinese..I like playing around ...
不同角度的天使。
决定,肯定,相信
►
August
(22)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(18)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment