Friday, September 15, 2006

Its Friday~!
I am soooooo tired...
I hate prelims!
I don like study..
oh wells.. as if i studied hard..
anyway.. i have two more papers to go..
For GP..happiness is elusive.. it is unattainable.. DYA..
Who says so!
at least i am a happy girl on thurs!
I am finally discharged!
yeah.. no more check-ups!
my dear bones matured...
this means i wun grow taller anymore!
it is indeed quite ironic la..
while others are complaining they are not growing any taller..
i am secretly praying for it to happen to me..
lalalallaal..
and my mum bought A love to kill vcd!
haha.. Rain is so shuai!
i am reli quite amused ytd la..
we were on the taxi and the uncle was talking happily to my mum..
i reli cant be bothered la..
but i heard him asking my mum to guess his wife's hospital bills!
den he go into his sons having this england girlfren..
blah blah..
most if the time... he was quite self-entertaining la//..
but den but den..
the onli line that amused me was the time i was prepareing to get out of the taxi............................................................................................................................................................................................

OH! I FORGOT TO TURN ON THE METER!
hahahahahhahahahaha
can u imagine?
at least i cant..

i wan to buy goong's teddy bear!

No comments: