I like blogging in chinese..
I like playing around with chinese words..
buts its time to stop..
i got 13 marks for my Gp essay!
how can I improve but to write more?
oh wells.. I reli deserved it..
it was a horrible essay..
aiya..
i allowed my com to distract me again..
i cant stay at home..
i will just rot my time away..
prelims is coming real soon but i dont feel any pressure..
is that good or bad?
i was flipping thru the toy'r'us brochure just now and i got myself so fascinated with the toys!
alrights.. it has been quite some time since i last step into one..
in my era.. i was still playing with doughs and barbie dolls..
and i onli get to have a toy once in a blue moon by whining and crying..
kids nowadays dont even have to do that..
they just have to stay at home and their parents will come home with all the high tech toys after work!
lots and Lots of toys..
when they get tired of the old toys, new ones will come..
I am so jealous of them..
who says kids dont have childhood nowadays?
they have all the toys in the world..
who says kids are too stressed?
yea..
stressed by the fact that they don know how to make a choice to which toy they shld play with..
the onli stress comes in after the kids have gone past their childhood..
the stage when they become teenagers and get stuck in an awarkard position btw having fun and studying..
i am stuck now..
if onli i am still a kid..
I wan all the prviledges of a kid!
i just don wan to grow up..
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment