Friday, August 25, 2006

sometime ago, I paid 45 dollars to do this 16PF strongly encouraged by my teacher to determine wad kind of jobs suits my character.. Its supposed to be very accurate la.. 45 dollars leh!

haha.. in the end..
i realised that....
my personal lifestyle patterns are similar to persons who express interest in the following career field:
=Performing Arts
=Fashion

Occupations directly related to my unique activity interest:
Artist, Fine, social worker, advertisig excutive, attorney,ski instructor, writer, Fitness instructor

I told my mum about it and she keep saying no future..
I got a bit annoyed and asked her to stop and she insisted to ''help'' me analyse!
Obviously, it wasnt very helpful and i had to force myself to turn deaf temporary..
Nth good ever comes out frm her..
I am used to it..
Although wad she say is true.. I refuse to hear..
she always drown all my burning enthusiam,..

oh.. theres also this 6 pages long report!
my classmates onli got 5 pages! haha..
My money is more well spent den them..

some parts quite funny.:
=may at times want to avoid taking on difficult situations and problems, sinceshe tend to believe that only partial solutions to them can be expected
=seems to have active imagination
=too preoccupied with her idea and thoughts
=at times, she may use up energy to the extent that she may not be able to put her ideas into action.
=seems to have a strong need to be with and around others

den i realised my character all very extreme..
ppl one somewat in the middle..
my bar will stretch all e way..
for eg.. btw tolerant of disorder and perfectionst..
my bar filled up the whole gap for tolerant of disorder!
perfectionist zero!
self control also zero!
lalalalala..

don u ever try to control me..
its nv possible..
one day i will fix a pair of wingd and fly away~!

No comments: