Thursday, August 10, 2006

i am starting to have dreams!
I used to take one step at a time last time..
thats not reli right la..
so now i am starting to think..
wad will i be?

a writer?
I can be a jounalist!
since i like gossips so much, I can write articles myself..
It seems fun to interviews all those superstars la!

a entreprueneur.?
neh.. I dont have the capital..

designer?
its like quite fun to design sth rite?
but i better wake up to reality..
I dont have the talent..

artist?
I do like to doodle and scribble when i m free..
But cant make a living out of it la..

wedding planner..?
HAahha..
I do hope to plan the most romantic wedding..
But its for myself only..
where do i find so many ideas?

Its good to have a dream so that u can strive for it la..
Dreams make us fly without wings..
thats y i am still on the ground looking for a direction to head to..
hmm..

No comments: