Friday, August 04, 2006

I hate tests

Took Gp and econs essay test these few days..
As expected.. They were disastrous~!
haha..
For gp essay..
I write until halfway and realised i have nth to write..
So i tried to score my language points..
and was trying to squeeze the vocab words miss ling give..
Since i learnt them. dont waste rite..
So in the end.. Essay test became constructing sentences test for me..
obviously.. I am not wonderwomen..
I did not manage to finish the paper la..
And i think the sentences got a bit problematic and don reli link la..
I expect the marker to laugh like crazy but i dont care~!

Econs essay is not any better..
I din finish too..
haha.. no la..
I nv try to act smart and construct sentences la..
I was trying to reproduce from the notes though..
It wasnt a smooth delivery..
I tot hard//.. I tot long..
only rubbish came out..!

No comments: