I reli think i m crazy.. my whole body going to break soon.. hah.. i went shopping today~! AGAIN! But this time me and my sis bought a lot of things! Ww came home with twelve plastic bags! Can die carying them already..
Nth reli interesting happen today la.. haha.. But i met Chia at the market.. hha..
He asked if my sis was my mum! haha.. When my sis was standing beside me.. haha.. She was quite angry.. LOL..
oh ya.. Den i went toilet and cannot open the door.. I pushed and push but the door will not open! I panicked and wanted to shout for help le den suddenly rmbed that the door is a slide door.. So cmi...
haha/..
I m tired.. Will continue to shop tml.. LOL.. going to watch tv le.. thats all today!
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment