I just finished watching Reaching for the Stars.. Its quite ok but I think the Rose is better.. At least the male actors in The Rose are so much more shuai..
Guo Yan Jun is ok from certain angles, he looks like his twin brother, but from other angles, his nose seems to be very big and he looks old! He looks so fake and ugly when he crys! He has a very sharp and horrible voice
when he screams lo.. He make me laugh so much my mum thinks I am crazy la.. Cmi..
In comparison, Ya wei is much cuter and funnier..He quite handsome also..
I like Hebe more after e show.. Shes cute and pretty! Selina look like a little princess.. Ella... Haiz... She is still as exagerrated as ever la..
Reaching for the stars.. Sometimes, stars seem so near i tot i could stretch my hand and grab them down.. Yet, in reality, they are actually so far away..
Reach for the stars.. Dare to dream and aspire.. I cant turn back the clock and change the time.. Thus I don wanna have any regrets in life.. It wun help or change anithing..
I like stars.. They wun leave or betray the sky.. Even it is daylight and they are covered, we can know for sure that they are still in the sky shining happily in the the bright sunlight..
True friends are like stars.. They will stay by your side and never leave you..
Others are like shooting stars.. They go unexpectedly as they came and are easily forgotten..
We are thrilled to have them around and they do light up our lives for a while, but who reli cares if they are not dere?
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment