heya! Im blogging again!
I haven been updating frequently.
Firstly because Nth reli interesting happened recently lo..
Secondly, I have been busy piaing my hw... I dug out my hw from a whole pile of papers and realised i din know how to do them already! So I have to go and restudy everything... No time liao.. No time liao.. I even forgot my sec sch formu las la.. My cousin wanted me to teach her,.. I took such a long time to solve each qn and gt some i din even managed to solve la.. Aiyo.. I think I need some help with my JC stuff le.. I cant cope!
Lastly I tot nobody reads my blog until i saw ur tag! thanks.. haha.. I tot no one wuld bother to read my boring blog cos i gave my blog add to a lot of ppl and when i asked them about it, they told me they forgot my blog add!! I am quite disappointed la but nvm, I m a nice girl.. I wun blame them but i wun give them e add again...
lala.. Thinking of closing my blog cos i m too lazy.. Den next year will be busier.. When i don even do my hw, i don even think i will blog..
I am quite free during the holidays but i refused to do my hw until e last min.. Even up til now, i don feel like doing.. This cannot and must not continue. I don wan to waste my 2 yrs... I din know how I managed to scape through my sec sch life when I don do hw.. But JC is certainly different..
I heard a piece of bad news yesterday..
When you said U're OK, I know U're not... But I don reli know how to console u.. So sorry..
I dono if u still read my blog but i just wanna say
''Cheer up// Cheer up.. Cheer up!''
Everythings gonna be alright!
No comments:
Post a Comment