
I was at SZs house and they cant stop laughing at me!
Now, the thing they were laughing at reli happened!
muhahah!

Forced to eat breakfast early in the morning with rena chan!
i think that day was damn sian!

BYE BYE sis!
okays.. she got me into deep shit after she left..
and got this period of time, i wish i can fall asleep and wake up 4 months later..
Sleeping beauty? Of course not!
Firstly, I am not a beauty but thats not the main point la..
I don wan a prince's kiss.. i wan my sis!
or or or.. I don mind buying a plane ticket for my mum!
details shall not be elaborated!
But everythings ok now..!
I am quite happy with life at the moment!
Theres more things to be excited at den to be irritated at! *greedy grin
OOH..
theres still this uni blues..!
A lot of ppl asked where i am going but i reli dono..!
I cant see my future right now..
shld just save some troubles and let future come and find me..
If u dono why i am trying to say, i mean 顺其自然 okays..
Ooh oooh!
And my hamsters gave birth!
And I found a job at JL for 5 days!
But Pls hor..
Don stupidly think JL stand for JinLing and i am rotting at home okay..!
training was funny that day and the trainer keep calling me to ans qns!
cos the whole class he onli know my name!
must be marie and rena say my name until v loud.!
den he heard a LINg..!
and he called me dono wad ling 3 times!
If u think thats all about MAY..
Thats all la..
Wanted to take a pic of me jumping but no ones dere to help me..
wanted to take a pic of wads getting me so excited these days but i cant find the camera!
Shall update another day den!
Since i had already started blogging..must as well blog about ytd!
ytd was a suay day!
The delivery man tot i was a china women!tsk!
i totally like huh! and i think he v shocked cos i v ji dong!
Later in the morning..
I broke a glass, spilled some juice and dropped almost anything u can think of..!
ooh.. suddenly rmb i used to be called butter fingers many many years ago..i
know v random..haha!
And the bbq ytd was ok..
not many ppl went..!i
keep attracting mosquitos
No comments:
Post a Comment